All-around Help Needed at Private Guest Ranch
Forked Lightning Ranch
Santa Fe, NM
Full or Part Time
Private guest ranch needs full/part time for horses, office, caretaker, mechanic/operator, range.
Description: Seeking at least one full or part-time ranch worker. Skills needed as an experienced office manager, familiar with horses, safe equipment operator, or housekeeper.
The candidate must:
• Be passionate about outdoor life
• Have demonstrated superlative customer service skills
• Be a highly-organized self-starter with strong problem-solving aptitude
• Have a high energy level and a very strong work ethic
• Be able to work without supervision and make critical decisions independently
• Have attention to detail and meticulous record keeping
• Have reasonable proficiency with Microsoft Office
The job tasks:
• Administer the office.
• Help work with ranch horses.
• House cleaning, laundry, landscape/yardwork.
• Swimming pool and spa maintenance.
• Keep up the range. Fencing, chainsaw and chipper work.
• Keep up the shop. Light welding, fabrication.
• Manage the fleet. Cars, pickups, heavy equipment, quads, UTVs, small engines, pumps.
• Maintain plumbing. Field/landscape irrigation, indoor.
• Maintain electrical systems. High/low voltage, solar systems.
• Enhance conservation. Improve river health, food plots, protein feeders, control noxious weeds, care for trees.
• Maintain structures. Carpentry, roofing, HVAC, painting.
• Operate equipment. Safely operate motor grader, back hoe, tractor, skid steer, snow plow.
We offer the right candidate(s):
A highly competitive hourly rate or salary, performance bonus, flexible schedule, paid vacation, provisions for health care insurance.
We don’t expect someone to do everything. Look at the tasks and tell us what you can do, what you can’t do, and what you are willing to learn to do.
Please respond to email@example.com