Working Ranch Manager Needed in ND
Ranch Manager needed for 1500 head cow/calf operation in central North Dakota. Located 25 miles NE of Bismarck. The enterprise is part of a 20,000+ acre crop farm and 2500 head Feedlot operation. Main focus of this working manager position is to oversee daily operations of the ranch including:
– Ration monitoring/feeding
– Keeping records
– Animal health, assisting vet as needed
– Fence/corral building and repair
– Transport of cattle as needed
– Maintenance of water systems, farm buildings and equipment
– Pasture maintenance summer/winter
– Assist in production/harvest/transportation of hay/silage
Will supervise up to 2-3 other individuals at certain times of the year. MUST be a self starter capable of making most operational decisions without input from owner. Proven experience with cattle and general knowledge of equipment a must. Experience with cow/calf operations and hay/silage production/harvest a must. This is a full year round position. Job requires a valid drivers license and applicant must pass a criminal back ground check.
Competitive salary including housing and utilities as well as the possibility of health insurance. Ownership opportunities a possibility. 3 references of non relation required with submission of resume. Salary variant on experience level.
Please submit resume including 3 references to: Dewitz_7@hotmail.com