Calling All Adventure Enthusiasts: Join the Ranch Family as an Activities Coordinator at Rawah Ranch
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for families and young wranglers? Rawah Ranch is seeking an energetic and creative Activities Coordinator to bring the magic of the Wild West to our guests – including the youngest. If you’re ready to turn every day into an adventure for our big & little cowboys and cowgirls, hitch your wagon and join us on the ranch!
Pay: $14-$16/hour DOE (plus shared gratuities). This is a seasonal position, part-time to full-time hours. Must be available all days and all shifts between May 1st & Oct. 15th.
FLSA: This position is classified as non-exempt from overtime pay under the FLSA and Colorado Overtime & Minimum Pay Stands Order (COMPS) #38.
Benefits: We provide on-site housing, crew meals & snacks, and access to Ranch activities during your off hours.
Why Choose the Rawah Corral?
- Craft the Future Cowboy Legacy: Introduce our diverse guests and youngest wranglers to the joys of ranch life, fostering a love for nature, adventure, and the unique culture of the Old West.
- Ignite Young Imaginations: Be the architect of family and childhood memories, creating a range of exciting activities and adventures that capture the spirit of the Wild West.
- Join a Western Family: Become a beloved member of the ranch family, where the laughter of every (especially the little ones) adds an extra layer of joy to our vibrant community.
- Playgrounds as Your Canvas: Utilize the breathtaking ranch landscape as the backdrop for interactive and engaging activities that inspire a love for the outdoors.
What You’ll Do:
- Activity Planning: Develop and organize a variety of age-appropriate activities, games, and adventures that cater to the interests and imaginations of our guests, as well as supporting our Kids’ club team (Kids Club is for children 4-14). Our Activities include skeet shooting, archery, axe throwing (adults only for these activities), hiking (shorter nature walks for the younger guests), and fishing (we have Anglers for the in-river fly fishing – so pond fishing for the youngsters). We also have a small pond with paddle boats.
- Creative Crafting: Lead arts and crafts sessions, allowing everyone from the youngest to the oldest artists to express their creativity while embracing the Western theme.
- Interactive Storytelling: Weave tales of cowboy heroes and frontier adventures, bringing the rich history and culture of the ranch to life in an engaging and kid-friendly manner during Kids Club as well as any of the variety of activities available to the Rawah Ranch guests (including nightly bonfires – if you play guitar – that would be awesome!)
- Event Coordination: Organize special events, themed parties for the adults * Kids Club when requested (we do have advanced notice of party requests – so you won’t always have to make it up as you go 😊), ensuring each gathering is a memorable celebration.
- Safety: Prioritize the safety and well-being of every wrangler on the Ranch, especially our youngest guests, implementing and enforcing all necessary safety protocols.
What We’re Looking For:
- Creative Dynamo: Proven experience working with guests of all ages (preferably in a hospitality environment). A knack for crafting imaginative and interactive activities that cater to various age groups.
- Childhood Enthusiast: A genuine passion for working with adults & children and the ability to create a fun, inclusive, and safe environment for all guests, young and young at heart.
- Team Player: Collaborative spirit, ready to work with fellow ranch hands to ensure a seamless experience for both kids and their families.
- Communication Skills: Able to read, write, and speak fluent English, additional languages a plus!
- Adaptability: Flexibility to embrace the dynamic nature of the ranch, adjusting activities to suit the needs and interests of each group of guests, including the Kids Club. Willingness to support in all areas of guest services on the Ranch where needed, including kitchen staff, serving, housekeeping, and all the “other fun stuff as needed”.
- Safety First: Commitment to implementing and enforcing all safety measures to ensure the well-being of our guests. CPR/Lifesaving certification a big plus!
- Physicality: Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, in rugged terrain and natural elements (rain, wind, humidity, snow, etc.). Also must be able to kneel, crawl, push, pull, and lift heavy objects & equipment up to 50 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Ready to be the guide for our littlest wranglers at Rawah Ranch? Submit your resume and a playful cover letter showcasing your passion for creating unforgettable guest memories – apply online here: https://rawahranch.com/dude-ranch-resort-about-us/jobs/
Don your cowboy hat and be part of a team that turns every day into an adventure for young explorers. Apply now and let the ranch fun begin!
Email Address Hidden
Colorado Ranch Jobs