The Administrative Assistant will report to the Ranch Operations Manager at the Rocking CC’s Ranch in Montana. The primary focus is to work closely in collaboration with the Ranch Operations Manager to support the day-to-day administrative activities of the Ranch, including local IT support such as telephones, computer setup, scanning, printing, etc.
Responsibilities of this position also include liaising with the family office for bill pay and HR matters and assisting the Administrative Director with the execution of special projects related to the owner’s professional, business and philanthropic dealings.
This role requires exacting attention to detail, a collaborative working style, and the ability to take direction and juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Participate as part of the Ranch team with a true “teamwork” focused culture.
- Perform various office duties such as, copying, filing, scanning, sorting and distributing mail. Answer phone and provide security gate management.
- Manage office service vendor and property management relationships.
- Keep calendar of guests and guest activities.
- Maintain current Ranch filing system and assist with the development of a physical and digital filing and retrieval system to include meetings, memos, emails, conferences, books, etc.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment, and maintain proper stock levels and overall Ranch inventory.
- Assist with property management functions for residences and offices.
- Responsible for personal shopping, executing special requests, running errands, and related duties as needed.
- Assist with appropriate gifts and notes for family members and important business contacts.
- Assist the personal staff and Administrative Director with planning, managing and executing Ranch events, meetings and personal gatherings.
- Participate in constant monitoring of common communications (text, email, etc.) with ability to immediately react, as necessary, to requests
- Willing to roll-up sleeves when necessary and participate in activities designed to enhance Family Office business relationships
- Other duties as assigned; no task is too small or unimportant
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an Assistant
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of both Microsoft and Apple products with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden