Branded Rock Canyon Ranch
Branded Rock Canyon is a 15,000 acre private guest ranch in western Colorado. We offer world class luxury accommodations and superb western hospitality for our guests. The ranch is a popular destination for corporate and private group retreats. Our activity program includes precision shooting and hunting courses, fishing, 4×4 touring, horseback riding, wingshooting, and other outdoor activities. Typical group sizes are 15-30 guests, averaging 4 nights. Our facility includes 14 primary guest rooms at our Homestead Lodge and Guesthouse, and 5 additional guest rooms in our overflow cabin housing. Busy season runs early April – end of December, with winter months reserved for smaller groups and maintenance. This position will be taking the reins from the GM and managing a successful activity program.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Adventure Program Manager
- Organize, oversee, and facilitate schedules and staffing of ranch guest activity program: shooting sports, fishing, horseback riding, ranch tours, and off-site excursions to local attractions
- Oversee ranch-contracted instructors or other personnel involved with guest activities and off-site tours.
- Organize and maintain program equipment items such as firearms, ammunition, archery, mountain bikes, UTV’s, horse and hunting equipment. Work in conjunction with Maintenance/Operations department to implement a regular equipment preventative maintenance schedule.
- Prep and maintain various ranch shooting venues, equipment, and courses for guest events.
- Personally instruct small group or private shooting courses for rifle, pistol, shotgun, if certified.
- Assist General Manager with recruiting vendor partners for shooting program sponsorship and advertising
- Communicate with GM to create supply and equipment purchase orders for program needs. Obtain new vendors in accordance with program growth.
- Support and enforce all ranch operating and safety policies and procedures
- Promote sales of ranch retail ProShop products and assist with inventory and purchase orders
- Coordinate preparatory items such as contracts or documents to booked guests and instructors
- Assist GM with contacting and closing on sales leads for guest bookings
- Guide fall big game hunting and wingshooting activities, if experienced.
- Attend annual trade show marketing events to promote the ranch and activity program.
- Be a professional example of the ranch to the public and guests at all times, i.e. “Ride for the Brand.”
- Minimum high school level or equivalent education
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- 1-3 years experience in management experience
- 2+ years in shooting sports such as rifle, pistol, shotgun
- Basic gunsmithing and understanding of shooting systems
- Be able to easily interact and maintain professionalism with other staff team members or ranch contractors. Personable and friendly to ranch guests (“people skills”).
- The desire to dedicate your time and energy to turning our ranch activity program into a phenomenal success.
- Be willing to maintain a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to use MS Word & Excel (or Mac Pages/Numbers) , email, and phone skills to complete your tasks and communicate.
- 4×4 vehicle or ATV operation experience
- Proof of USA citizenship. If you are not a citizen of the USA, you must provide proof of Green Card or work VISA.
- Must have valid driver’s license and personal transportation suitable for area roads and weather conditions.
- Must be able to safely lib up to 75 pounds
- Be able to clearly speak, read, write and communicate in English language
- CPR, First-aid, AED certified
- Experience in Hospitality Industry or similar
- Range officer or other firearms training, instructor, or safety certifications
- Knowledge of horses and tack
- Background in hunting and guiding hunts, and the ability to identify mature animals for harvest.
- General knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who can complete tasks and make decisions without constant supervision.
- Must be able to take directives from male or female supervisors.
To apply: Please apply by sending your current resume and cover letter by email. In-person applications will NOT be accepted. This property requires advance reservation for all visits.
Visit website here: https://brandedrockcanyon.com/
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Equine Jobs, Fly Fishing Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Horseback Riding / Trail Guide Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Resort Ranch Jobs, Sales / Marketing Ranch Jobs