Full-time Farm Hand needed to assist the Owner on 120-acre property in Mineral Wells, TX, 45 minutes from Ft. Worth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Landscape maintenance – mow, shred, water, fertilize, trees, tank management, pasture clean-up, weed control, plant and garden beds, pots, working knowledge of irrigation system.
- House and Pool – Clean pool and manage chemicals weekly during season.
- Livestock – feed and general care (stalls) for all animals on the property – currently none but would like to add chickens and horses.
- Special projects – may include fences, barn maintenance, general repairs, hay in season
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working on a ranch or farm.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to complete projects with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Property Owners.
Schedule is Monday – Friday from 8-5pm, but flexible to work on a few weekends if necessary (hay season)
Must be able to provide at least 2 references and pass a background check
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden