Corner Post Meats
Are you looking for an opportunity to get hands-on working experience at a new and growing ranch-to-table meats business? Are you hungry for a chance to build your skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects pertaining to the raising and selling of pastured pork and poultry as well as grass-finished beef and lamb?
A 90-day hands-on working experience at Corner Post Meats will show you firsthand, what it takes to bring a product from the ranch to Colorado restaurants and families nationwide. This program is a taste of what a career at Corner Post Meats is like. Our production methods are based on old wisdom and traditional ways but very progressively minded to adapt to new technologies and an ever changing world.
People that are self-motivated, have an inquisitive drive to learn and grow as a person, and enjoy working hard alongside a dedicated team are best suited for this opportunity.
>> Send your resume and answers to the questions below as a pdf to [email protected] with your name and job title as the subject.
>> Applicants who are candidates for the next round, will be asked to visit the ranch at their own expense for a two-day working interview in order to see if the program is a good fit for both yourself and CPM.
Please email your answers to these questions
1. Tell us about an interest that you are committed to being great at.
2. Life hardly ever goes as we plan… However, if you traveled ahead in time 5 years where do you think you would find yourself and why?
3. What didn’t you get to include on your resume?
4. How would you prioritize the following and why? Company. Self. Team.
5. What do you think is true that no one else seems to agree with?
6. What does “grit” mean to you and when have you showed “true grit?”
7. What would make working at Corner Post Meats become the job you’ve always wanted?
Thank you for the interest in joining our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about the crew at Corner Post Meats.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden