Circle L Ranch
Circle L Ranch in Hopkins County, TX is accepting applications for its 2020/2021 production year.
- This is an exciting time on Circle L. During your apprenticeship you will experience daily life as a valuable member of a small team on a working cattle ranch. You will work closely with the ranch manager.
- The ideal candidate will be eager, smart, and have a can-do attitude.
- Duties will include: all aspects of cattle work, some equipment operation (making hay, mowing grass, etc), building permanent and temporary electric fence, installing waterlines, and maintaining all systems associated with the entire ranch operation.
- Ranch leadership has over 40 years of rotational grazing experience, so this is a valuable opportunity to learn first-hand how to develop, manage, and improve grazing practices. You will improve and gain experience with holistic pasture management and pasture improvement. You will learn best animal husbandry practices (doctoring, calving, etc). You will develop the ability to solve a diverse range of problems quickly and be able to discern when more research is necessary.
- Beginning ranchers are encouraged to apply.
- Experience is a plus, but with the right attitude and work ethic, is not necessary.
- Must be drug free, have a valid drivers license, and conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner. This is a family oriented ranch.
- Humble, but adequate housing is available on ranch.
- Average 40 hours/week and chores only on weekends.
Email a letter of interest detailing why you would exceed at this job, and include your resume & references. Send to John at our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Texas Ranch Jobs