Lockewood Stables, Lockeford, CA is looking for a part-time horse trainer’s assistant to work with a trainer and help with saddle breaking, training and conditioning of horses for riding. Job is 12-15 hours per week.
- The responsibilities of trainer’s assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Exercising and riding horses to help build horse’s skills, trust and communication with the rider.
- Saddling/unsaddling horses
- Bathing and grooming horses
- Administer medication to horses, as needed
- Showing or demonstrating horses’ abilities to potential buyers
Pay is based on experience.
- Experienced rider that is comfortable riding inexperienced horses.
- Patient, quiet manner around horses
- Ability to follow directions and work with a trainer
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Lockeford is located in Northern California about 40 minutes south of Sacramento.
To apply, forward your bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.lockewoodstables.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden