C.M. Capital Corporation
This is an exceptional opportunity to be a part of a small team managing a real estate portfolio in excess of $600 million consisting primarily of commercial office space, multi-family assets and an 8,000 acre ranch. The Assistant Ranch Manager will work with the Ranch Manager to assist in the oversight and ongoing management of the ranch which includes livestock operations, timber, hunting leases, dry land farming, row crop leases and rental properties.
- Assists Ranch Manager in the direction and management of Ranch activities and facilities.
- Assists in the ongoing maintenance and operations of the Ranch to ensure all buildings, roads and fences are maintained to meet the highest level of quality.
- Assists in the planning, scheduling and executing construction and capital improvement projects on Ranch infrastructure.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of close working relationships with numerous Federal, State and local agencies and other entities focusing on land use and conservation.
- Assists with on-going and new filing requirements with various local, State and Federal agencies.
- Assists with landscape work and maintenance throughout the Ranch.
- Assists with special projects as part of developing and executing corporate goals and objectives.
- Assists in development of monthly financial reports, and maintenance of annual budget.
- Assists in overseeing the Ranch’s efforts in maintaining a safe and healthful working environment including the interpretation and adherence to Federal, State and local regulations.
- Assists in oversight of Ranch security programs, including interaction with local law enforcement.
Years of Experience preferred : 1-3 yrs
Contact us with bio & resume:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden