Mt. Falcon Equestrian
Mt. Falcon Equestrian LLC in Indian Hills is looking for 1-2 full time horse stable hands. Longer term work relationship offered to the right person with opportunity to advance. Work responsibilities include but not limited to these duties: Feeding and watering horses, leading and handling horses, other barn duties as assigned, care for horses in case of injuries, grooming riding arenas using tractor, mowing grass, plowing snow, offloading hay from hay truck using tractor, general ranch and property cleanup as assigned.
- at least 2 year active on-hands horse care experience
- Pass a background check – no felonies, no DUIs, no drugs.
- candidate must be a team player
- ability to lift and push 60+ lbs.
- CAN DO attitude – if you aren't a hard worker, team player and do not possess "get it done and get it done right" attitude please don't waste your time or ours and DO NOT APPLY
- This is a VERY PHYSICAL JOB and horses need to be fed and cared for day in and day out… so if you do not intend to work hard to care for these animals please DO NOT APPLY – the animals come 1st. So a candidate must BE FIT to physically lift, stoop, walk most of the day, bend over, reach, balance and possess common sense.
- If you share our passion to care for and learn about horses, work hard to provide a great life for horses and care about your team members as well as providing a great customer service to clients we would like to hear from you.
- based on performance and experience
- humble but comfortable on-site living arrangements in a gorgeous mountain setting
- very friendly team that is a community
- free riding lessons
- opportunity to ride our lesson horses
- if you own a horse you need to bring with you – we can discuss that
- lot of learning opportunities regarding horses and people / client relationships
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
View more info here: https://www.facebook.com/Mt-Falcon-Equestrian-899748926744222
Email Address Hidden