Tara Royal Equestrian
Bilingual Barn Manager needed to oversee the entire boarding operation of 45 horses (dressage & hunter/jumper) on 64 acres of property in McKinney, TX.
Description of the right candidate:
• Ability to work side by side with a 3 man team doing the day to day barn cleaning, feeding, mucking stalls and turning horses out to pasture.
• Can prepare individual meals for the horses.
• Comfortable Interacting with female clientele.
• Have the ability to read the temperament of horses to determine pasture compatability.
• Have basic medical knowledge of common medical issues such as colic & lacerations and can apply ointments & bandage.
• Willing to learn to body clip horses.
• Responsible for barn maintenance & equipment maintenance.
• Can operate a tractor & weed eater.
• If you can WELD, fix broken water pipes, mend fencing and are a general handy man then you are a great candidate.
Work is 6 days a week with typical long, energetic barn hours but the property is new, the staff is awesome, the clients are wonderful & the property is absolutely gorgeous. You will be provided with living quarters on the property.
There is no riding or horse training necessary but you will be the individual to whom we turn to resolve any problem or issue. There is occasionally an after-hours emergency – rare, but you need to be available if needed.
No smoking, no tobacco & no drugs, please.
Position is available immediately. Call or text Karen at (469) 855-0700
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden