We are looking for a bookkeeper with over 4 years of experience in a beautiful ranch setting with rivers, beautiful lodge, restaurant, fly-fishing, horseback riding, clay shooting in Northwest, Colorado
Full Job Description
Are you a very experienced Bookkeeper that has used QuickBooks Desktop and online for at least 5 years?
Then we have a great job for you!
This is a full-time salary position.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a long-term career with a great company located in Colorado.
We want you to succeed in this position and here is how:
1) Have at least 5 years bookkeeping experience as a full charge bookkeeper. Doing all facets of booking.
2) 5 Years of QuickBooks desktop and at least 3 years of QuickBooks online.
3) Accurate efficient accounting skills.
4) Be very proficient with Windows operating systems and many types of software on that system. Love software!
5) Dependable work ethic with a team mentality
6) Multitasker being able to juggle multiple projects at one time
7) Knows how you learn best and loves to learn.
8) Very detailed oriented and takes lots of notes
9) You will be interacting and managing the accounting functions for multiple department heads. Great customer service important.
We are going to help you by:
1) Provide additional training as needed
2) Provide an opportunity to grow in your knowledge and responsibility
3) Provide a safe comfortable work environment
5) Benefits available
- Inputting data into accounting software ( QuickBooks), Microsoft office products, and other organizational software
- Coordinating multiple calendars, restaurant, lodging, fly-fishing with urgency and prioritizing as necessary
- Connecting with our clients via email, over the phone
- Ensuring accuracy of financials
- Making customers feel valued
- Various other duties on an as-needed basis
- Assisting in Answering phones during busy times and when needed (We have IP phone system)
Our requirements are:
- Verifiable 4 years QuickBooks experience
- If offered the position additional verification may be necessary.
- Must be positive and willing to do all types of duties
- Must be PC computer proficient with an understanding of applications, Word, Excel, and Windows
***Please note that we are able to give a little flexibility, and this is a Monday through Friday 9-5 position during summer and busy season. Less hours and days during winter season
Forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden