We are seeking an experienced Caretaker/Ranch Hand in a beautiful private guest ranch located near Glacier National Park on 127 acres in the Whitefish/Kalispell area. You will be working with a team of three on a non-working ranch.
Living on the ranch is required. Housing provided: Three bedroom, 2.5 bath house, with modern appliances in excellent condition.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deadwood tree removal with a chain saw
- General maintenance and care of cars, trucks, snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, and all equipment
- Ground maintenance – lawn mowing, gardening and flower beds
- Property maintenance – buildings, roadways, snow-removal and fencing
- Purchasing of tools, equipment, and materials
- 5+ years related experience
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of construction, plumbing, and electrical
- Experience using a chain saw
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license and current insurance
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits provided. 401K plan available. Must pass a drug screen and background check.
Housing available for the right candidate.
Please Email bio & resume to our email.
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples/Teams