Bella Cattle is located in Trousdale county, Tennessee. We are seeking a full time Farm and Ranch Hand. This position is responsible for dealing with all aspects of the farming operation. This includes the processing, feeding and care of cattle on a daily basis. Along with seasonal operations such as maintaining pastures. Operating and maintaining equipment such as tractor/brush hog, grain cart and backhoe. We offer competitive wages based on experience.
- Maintenance (Year Round)
- Assisting with the repairs and maintenance on equipment, buildings, grain bins, etc.
- Building and repairing fence.
- Cleaning equipment, dryer and cattle pens.
- Field Operations (Spring, Summer and Fall)
- Assisting with hauling seed, fuel, fertilizer and chemicals.
- Operating tillage equipment, grain cart and semi.
- Assisting with hay baling; includes running a mower, rake, baler or wrapper. Along with moving hay.
- Care of Livestock (Year Round)
- Feeding cattle on a daily basis.
- Assisting with processing cattle; preg-checking, vaccinating and tagging.
- Organized in keeping records and inventory for cattle.
- Assisting with shipping out fat cattle and moving cows to different pastures.
- Assisting with calving season in both Spring and Fall; keeping an eye on health and wellness of the newborn calves.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented person with the ability to adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Prior agricultural and cattle experience preferred.
- Handy man skills like wood working, electrical, wiring, fabricating, welding, metal work, etc. are all great skills for the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Good communication and ability to work effectively as part of a team is a must.
- Ability to work weekends and long hours during the busy seasons.
- Flexible schedule.
$13-$17/hour (based on experience)
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden