We are seeking a couple to run all aspects of our 160 acre rare dog breeding and training facility about an hour outside of Los Angeles. Position includes free lodging in newly remodeled home. While specific experience with dogs is not an absolute requirement it is a plus. Candidate must have a passion for dogs and enjoy interacting with adult dogs and caring for puppies.
Dog care responsibilities include:
- Daily feed, care, exercise and socializing all dogs
- Keeping all facilities clean
- Birthing litters of puppies
- Basic puppy training and socializing
- Communication with clients about their puppies in training
Additional compensation for part time basic ranch management:
- Tractor mowing of pastures
- Basic maintenance of facilities
- Painting fences, etc
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.