Golden Bison, LLC.
Responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate animal, raw material, and finished goods inventory levels to meet sales targets in order to achieve company profit objectives while maintaining cash flow. Responsible for the overall control of the movement of materials, supplies, and products while directing and implementing activities such as purchasing (animal and non-animal), meat production, warehousing, distribution, transport, materials planning, inventory investment management, production with outsourced partners, and associated quality assurance.
Facilitate sales & operations planning which balances wholesale and retail sales objectives with the financial necessity of full carcass utilization. Team with suppliers to develop long-term partnerships to minimize costs and investments, drive product innovation, and ensure appropriate quality standards are met. Further leads the customer service functions and manages relationships with third party vendors. Ensure that customers receive an experience that is consistent with the high quality of our High Plains Bison Brand.
- This leader will play a key role in setting company strategy to ensure timely cost-efficient delivery of quality product ensuring customer satisfaction. Responsible for development and management of a world class supply chain management team to support Golden Bison’s current business needs, growth, and vertical integration.
- Responsible for the planning and management of the supply of product required for the wholesale and retail side of the business. Review sales and marketing forecast information and develop detailed purchase and production plans to meet customer requirements while optimizing materials/product flows.
- Execute manufacturing plan with key supplier partners to optimize the four key value components: quality, service, cost, and innovation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of market pricing strategies for all market channels.
- Formulate and develop supply chain strategies and policies and execute such plans to ensure continuity of supply across product range while attaining investment objectives.
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term animal purchase plans to support growing ranching and feeding operations.
- Continuously re-engineer practices and processes to stay abreast of current processes, food safety and technology.
- Team with product management, processors and marketing groups across company to support the effective launch of new products to satisfy new growth, market needs, and carcass utilization.
- Maintain the appropriate animal, raw material, and finished good levels to meet the company targets of customer satisfaction in on time delivery, balancing client demand and inventory turn objectives. Coordinate the pick, pack, and ship logistics of finished good shipments, ensuring on-time delivery to our retail and wholesale customers.
- Lead the customer service function. Develop appropriate reporting metrics (for both internal and external call centers) to effectively manage the customer service experience.
This is a leadership position with functional responsibility for the complete Supply Chain Planning and Manufacturing operations which require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years experience in manufacturing planning; materials, capacity, distribution, and supply chain.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Demonstrated ability to delegate and balance multiple priorities. Strong organizational skills. Strong customer service and communication skills (written and verbal). Proficiency in MS software packages.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel coaching skills.
- Previous experience in animal slaughter and meat processing industry highly preferred with understanding of USDA/HACCP regulations.
- Strong understanding of the business systems and processes used in support of various functional areas of the business.
- Able to drive positive business change across the functional teams.
- Outstanding communicator. Able to communicate technical information to a cross functional, non-technical audience.
- Proven track record/experience with project-oriented initiatives in order to improve existing business processes.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://highplainsbison.com/
Email Address Hidden