Willow Creek Meats
Willow Creek Meats sells beef, pork and lamb directly to the consumer along the front range of Colorado. All the meat that we sell is raised on the ranch in Watkins, CO and processed at local processing facilities. We sell through farmers markets, restaurants, stores, and online.
The Director of Operations is responsible for the day to day operations of Willow Creek Meats. Involving everything from sales, marketing, logistics, planning, etc. Future planning will be done in a joint process with the owners and the Director of Operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sell products through multiple channels already established as well as create new channels to sell products.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of available products in cold storage and local stores.
- Schedule and execute meat drop offs and deliveries.
- Set up and run multiple farmers markets during the summer months.
- Work with ranch owners and staff to plan and schedule processing dates.
- Strong organizational, writing, and database management skills.
- Strong communication skills, possess a high energy level in a demanding work environment, effective written and oral communication skills, proven management skills, as well as be flexible and self-motivated.
- Sales experience is preferred as this role relies heavily on the ability to close sales
- Recording keeping skills, along with computer and mobile device skills.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited college or university with at least a bachelor’s degree is preferred but not mandatory if experience is exceptional.
- Must be in good health and physical condition. Being in a -10 degree freezer for extended periods of time.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Colorado vehicle operator’s license.
- Variable working conditions, with long hours and weekends during summer months is required.
- Must have a professional and cooperative demeanor
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://eatwillowcreek.com/
Email Address Hidden