HH Home & Ranch
PROPERTY MANAGER/ HANDYMAN
ISO a detail oriented, proactive handyman to assist with all aspects of interior and exterior maintenance, general care, and day-to-day operations of small ranch and real estate investments. .
The handyman position, under limited supervision at times, will perform work of general maintenance including but not limited to basic plumbing, minor electrical work, painting, wood finishing and carpentry.
The position will requires occasionally working alongside owners and staff. Must be a willing and cooperative team player.
The physical demands below must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate clearly and concisely. Applicants must be physically capable of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, climbing, and lifting at least 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position is generally 30-40 hrs per week, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. but flexible. Some weekends or evening hours may occasionally be necessary for minor emergencies or to complete a project. Must have prior experience working on a ranch or farm and around horses and livestock.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• High school diploma or GED.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant carpentry and maintenance experience.
• References related to employment history and background are required.
• Experience doing maintenance work in similar type of environment.
• Security consciousness.
• Highly observant.
• Problem solver.
• Must have a positive attitude to work.
• Good time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to listen, focus, and follow instructions.
Phone Number: 817-675-2989
Email Address: [email protected]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden