Lajitas Golf Resort
To support Lajitas Vision of being recognized by our customers as the “Friendliest Resort in Texas!” You should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners, and communities. The service and courtesy you extend and promote daily will ensure a healthy and productive culture of serving others with excellence and be responsible for all aspects of Lajitas Golf Resort and the Equestrian Center. Manage all equestrian and shooting activities. This individual will also guide tours in very remote areas.
- Must prepare an annual budget and accountability for all income and expenses
- Must keep a log of all incidents and keep and update a safety manual
- Oversee all aspects of the equestrian center, feeding conditioning health of horses
- Oversee all aspects of the shooting and hunting activities
- Maintenance of all weapons and shooting ranges and hunting facility
- Must be able to do normal barn chores, saddling loading unloading hay, feed
- Must be able to give instructions on riding and shooting
- Must be able to oversee the horses, feeding conditioning medical
- Must be able to give oral presentations
- Must be able to recognize safety issues both in the shooting and equestrian
- Maintain work schedules and inventory
- Must be able to work in front of large groups
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two- year certificate from college or technical school; two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Driver License
- First Aid & CPR
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
In this position the individual will supervise a minimum of two employees in equestrian center and shooting sports duties. Is responsible carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable law. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Uses reasoning and skill to resolve staffing or operations problems and reporting and documenting problems to Human Resources.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.lajitasgolfresort.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Equestrian Ranch Jobs, Equine Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Horse Care / Training Jobs, Horseback Riding / Trail Guide Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs