St. Louis, MO
August 5, 2019
- Equine experience required. Draft horse experience preferred.
- Must be atleast 18 years of age.
- Must be able to perform basic equine care including grooming, clipping, washing, and braiding.
- Must understand basic equine nutrition.
- Must be able to perform basic equine health including taking temperature, heart rate, and recognizing health issues.
- Must be able to operate basic farm equipment including Tractor, Skid Steer, Gator, Weed Sprayer, Weed Eater, Pressure Washer and Mower.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, including hay bales weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must possess a Class A Driver’s License.
- Must be able to work days, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand, lift, walk, and carry for long periods of time.
- Must be reliable and organized.
- Must possess strong customer service skills. Tractor trailer driving experience preferred with horse hauling experience.
- Public speaking experience preferred.
- Working with the Grant’s Farm Equine Team to have equines ready for public display.
- Monitor Equine health and nutrition.
- Assist with training of equines.
- Speaking to our guests about equines.
- Maintaining all buildings, fences, and grounds within the Equine Department.
- Any other farm related jobs as assigned by supervisor.
Years of Experience preferred: 1 year
Forward bio & resume to email.