We are looking for an experienced ranch hand (couple welcome) for ranch work, handyman, groundskeeping and housekeeping in Kyle, Texas. Check our instagram out for pictures of the place and the family: (https://www.instagram.com/franchparadize/)
This is to manage a beautiful 10 acres horse ranch and Airbnb located 10 minutes away from all amenities.
The positions include year-round living in a late-model travel trailer (on-site) and all utilities paid (electricity and internet). Need a valid driver’s license. Truck will be provided for horse transport, other work-related tasks, and reasonable personal use. We will also consider local people wanting to live offsite.
**Here are some responsibilities including but not limited to:**
- Care of horses: feeding, grooming, exercising, paddocks, and pastures management.
- General handyman and building tasks for needed repairs including plumbing, carpentry, and basic electrical.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery including a tractor, ATV, etc.
- Care of other property animals (dogs, cats, chicken) when owners are out of town.
- Building and repairing of fences.
- Landscaping work.
- Occasional assistance with guests as needed.
Must be a legal resident, US citizen, or have a valid work permit.
We are family-owned and operated which makes for a great work environment!
Pay is dependent on experience: $1,800-$2,400 /mo
- Passionate about horses
- Experience in the polo groom (or other equine disciplines), farmhand, or groundskeeping fields
- General equipment maintenance skills
- Honest and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience driving truck and gooseneck trailer
- Riding experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Work evening, weekend, and holiday work hours as required.
- Assist Owners with other duties, as necessary.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden