O H Triangle Ranch
O H Triangle Ranch is a family-owned cow/calf and registered seed stock ranch, operating properties in the San Angelo, Texas area. We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals with ranch and livestock experience. Someone who desires to be part of our ranching team.
This is a full-time job for the right individual. The individual must be flexible and able to work days, hours, and weekends as necessary to complete jobs as needed. All employees are under the supervision of the ranch manager. Majority of responsibilities will be feeding of cattle and other animals on the ranch.
This is not a full-time cowboy position but is a ranch hand position. Ability to cowboy is required however. Personal horses are allowed and will be fed, shod and vaccinated by the ranch. You will be required to ride our ranch horses also.
Single or married with children are welcome to apply, with potential for employment for spouse and or children if qualified. Applicants must pass a background check. Please submit 3 references with resume.
Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the care and management of cattle herds, saddle horses, goats and chickens.
- Identify health issues within the herds
- Assist in the proper land and water management and upkeep processes
- Game, predator, and wildlife management
- Maintenance and upkeep of ranch equipment, vehicles, facilities, and housing
- Ability to operate skid steer, small excavator and tractors or at least an ability to learn
- Fence repair and maintenance
- Application of herbicides to manage habitat
- Participate in herd gatherings, marking, branding, and vaccinating of livestock
- Self-starter, highly motivated, willingness to learn, and able to complete projects with limited or no direction
- Proficiency with a fire arm, current hunting license and fire arm training would be a bonus
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to follow instruction and a willingness to learn
- Desire to improve processes and efficiency throughout the operation
- Proficient horsemanship skills and riding ability
- Ability to work long hours
- Possess the ability for strategic planning for the future of the operation and ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to perform physically challenging tasks (climbing windmills, carrying pipe and other heavy materials such as moving and stacking hay)
- Must have experience in cattle care and management
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish and English)
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, water wells is desirable
- Employee housing on site
- Company truck
- Health insurance
- Pension plan after a year
- Room for advancement
Please send resume and 3 references to our email address.
View website here: https://ohtriangleranch.com/
Email Address Hidden