Full time, permanent position in North Dakota. Salary + Housing and utilities, use of ranch-owned vehicles while working.
This position's main focus is to provide quality care for a variety of animals; including but not limited to horses, goats, chickens, and occasionally cats.
- Working with rescued animals
- Working outdoors all seasons
- Driving equipment such as skid steer and good driving record
- Prioritizing tasks, following through with plan of action
- Fluxuate or adjust plans as needed
- Basic knowledge of mechanics, carpentry, plumbing
- Some heavy lifting
- Keeping track of supplies, placing orders and running errands
- Working with professionals such as veterinarians and farriers
- Handling emergencies
- Communication skills
- Interacting with the public a few times (0-6) per year during adoption events or ranch tours
- Must be reliable, clean and sober
If you are ready to work in a ranch environment that is perhaps a bit different than most, email us ! We are eager to hire the right person.