Looking for a candidate for a work/housing exchange in a tiny house on Bear Mountain. This role exchanges housing & all utilities in trade for three days a week + alternating weekends of barn duties and pet/house sitting for vacations throughout the year. Candidates must be comfortable with mountain living and have a reliable vehicle as it can get quite snowy in the winter. This role would be perfect for someone who works remotely or an animal lover who wants to be up in the mountains. The candidate should be trustworthy and have some knowledge/familiarity with goats, donkeys, dogs, and cats.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and every other weekend
- 7 -8 am – feed animals and clean barn/paddock
- 5 -6 pm – feed animals and put animals in the barn for the night
- Vacations throughout the year/house sitting/dog and cat care
- Must be able to lift 25 – 30 lbs
- Our dogs cannot be left in crates for more than 5 hours
- Help with snow removal around the property
- 2-year-old Tiny House with full bath, efficiency kitchen, great wifi, electricity, heat, trash, laundry, one parking spot, and a small deck.
- No smoking in the tiny house or main house
- No long-term guests
- Limited storage under tiny house
- One well-behaved dog may be considered. No cats
About the animals:
In the barn, we have two miniature donkeys, Butchie (7) and Berto (5), and four goats Ingrid, Mary, Edith, and Sybil. In the house, we have two dogs, Copper a basset hound mix (13), and Dillon a bloodhound (5), and two cats Edgar (6ish) and Arthur (6ish).
Beautiful quiet, mountain community with trails to hike. Close to Conifer and Evergreen. Owners are respectful of the tenant’s privacy and expect the same in return.
If interested, please contact Sandy via phone for additional information.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden