This position if full time year round, includes housing and some benefits.
Applicant would perform and be responsible for the following:
- Feeding of cattle in large feedlot setting w feed wagon/tractor Oct-April
- Upkeep of fences and corral/feedlot
- Management/care of sick animals
- Calving of approx 250-300 cows, no 1st time heifers
- Swathing, raking and bailing hay
- Maintaining hay and feed equipment
- Part time help management
- Misc. chores and duties as directed by hands-on owner
The ideal hiree will need experience and common sense, even temperament and take direction well. No drugs, criminal record, excess drinking or smoking.
Pay in negotiable upon experience. Small, clean comfortable ranch-house provided.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden