NOTE: Position available to candidates in the US & willing to travel to jobsite (Arizona) on their own.
Looking for someone with experience in woven wire fencing!
Feed and care for the animals and any other tasks that we need help with here.
Experience in building animal fencing and/or pens a plus
Experience in animal husbandry a plus
Experience living off grid a plus
- MUST: Have your own vehicle, preferably a 4×4 (we’re off grid and down an unmaintained dirt road)
- MUST: Pass a background test
- MUST: Be trustworthy, dependable, and honest
- MUST: Be a team player and/or able to work independently
- MUST: Be able to work in all weather conditions if the time arises
- MUST: Be in excellent physical condition, and able to lift between 50-100 lbs (feed mostly).
We are at 6200′ elevation. Right now the average temperatures are 40s* daytime, and teens to 20* night time. If you want to get a good idea of the current weather conditions, check out Valle, AZ weather conditions.
The pay and living quarters vary depending on your proven level of expertise. I have a small loft in the main small cabin, a small hunters cabin, and a small rv. Full time!
We are hiring immediately! We are currently only hiring candidates that are located in the USA.
To apply, forward your bio & resume to our email address. ATTENTION: Hiring!
Visit our website here: https://azecovillage.com/
TEXT or call Deborah at phone number provided for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden