Working Ranch Foreman will perform all maintenance for vacation homes, ranch housing, and additional infrastructure existing on property. Depending on project size, duties may include the coordination and supervision of contractors and service providers. Appropriate and professional interaction with vendors and product suppliers is expected. Additionally, Ranch Foreman will oversee the wildlife operation and employ quality general land management practices throughout the entire property.
*Onsite housing available*
- Manage every aspect of the property from a profit driven perspective. This includes wildlife, fish, heavy equipment, construction and maintenance
- Manage all aspects of deer hunting:
- – – Survey and judge deer; maintain all kill records; complete all reporting to State; keep all feeders full; keep all blinds in good condition; perform some guided hunts; perform/coordinate game cleaning and processing
- Manage all aspects of dove hunting, fishing and some exotic animals:
- The work schedule is generally 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, although this can vary seasonally. Occasional weekend and nighttime availability is required.
- Landscaping – Maintenance to include mowing the lawn and maintaining landscaped flower/plant beds around the compound.
- Help manage contracted housekeeping services to ensure the properties are cleaned appropriately.
- Basic procurement of household supplies including cleaning supplies, paper products, and propane for existing tanks.
- Ensure house systems and amenities are properly maintained and in good working order, including HVAC, phones, television/DirecTV, internet connection, exterior lighting and irrigation, electrical systems, and all kitchen appliances.
- Irrigation – ensure irrigation is working properly.
- Trees – contract, if needed, for tree feeding, pest control, and pruning.
- Manage all aspects of predator control
- Manage vendors, temporary labor and other personnel as needed
- Keep all equipment and grounds well maintained
- Work with the owner on a weekly basis and generate reports as needed
- Yearly vendor/employee and operation review
- Work directly with owner on major management decisions
- Knowledge and experience of white-tail deer management and hunting
- Knowledge and experience with the operation and maintenance of ranch equipment and vehicles
- Willingness to work long hours
- Physically capable of meeting all ranch work needs
- Communication and management skills
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden