This position will be the perfect fit for someone who has the desired skillsets, strong work ethic, dependable, possesses initiative and is detail oriented. The duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Worked with horses a minimum of 3-5 years. This is not a wrangler position! We raise running Quarter Horses and get them ready to send to the track. No horseback riding is required!
- Feed horses at 7am & 4pm
- Clean stalls and paddocks daily
- Grooming of horses daily
- Halter breaking young horses
- Trailer breaking young horses
- Foaling out mares
- Fixing fence
- Drive a tractor
- Feed and check cattle as necessary
- Mow, weed eat and grounds maintenance
- Clean driving record
These are just a few of the skillsets and duties required. This position is labor intensive. You must be able to work with little supervision and have the initiative to seek out what needs to be done after your daily chores are finished.
You will be required to work Monday through Saturday (7am-4:30pm) and Sundays as necessary.
Housing is available and is going to be remodeled in the near future.
Salary: Negotiable, plus room & board.
Years of Experience preferred: 3-5 yrs
We are in search of a long-term employee. If you are unable or unwilling to work the hours necessary or have the skillsets necessary, please do not apply.
Thanks for your consideration.
Forward bio & resume to:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Texas Ranch Jobs