Ranch Maintenance/Handyman help needed
Salary: $14 to $17 per hour
Hours: 15 to 20 per week; additional hours during peak times
We are looking for a highly dependable, trustworthy, and hard working individual to help us with our day-to-day ranch operations in Paige, Texas.
The job duties will vary and include pasture mowing, landscaping, picking up and discarding debris, cutting and trimming trees and shrubs, weeding fence lines, fence and gate upkeep and repair. The individual will also assist in ranch construction projects and will perform duties including digging post holes, setting posts, cutting and fastening materials, loading and unloading materials and hauling and lifting construction materials and items. The individual will also operate different types of tools and equipment including power drills, saws, tractors, lawn mowers, weed eaters, and grinders. The individual will also help ranch managers and other specialized contractors. The individual will also assist with feeding and moving cattle.
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Strong work ethic
- Must have transportation
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on ranch and construction sites is desirable
- Experience and/or interest in working with cattle is highly desirable
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Job references and background check is required
Text Ms. Griffin at phone number provided to schedule an interview.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden