Moon River Ranch
Searching for an experienced Hotel Manager for a unique and beautiful lodge in the Waco, TX area.
Moon River Ranch sits on the horseshoe peninsula of the Brazos River. With its rustic charm and tranquil scenery, this unique Texas ranch and lodge was designed to provide a luxury setting for any type of event. From weddings, to corporate retreats, company seminars, and even family reunions, you are sure to find Moon River Ranch to be the ideal setting for your event. We have had dozens of celebrities come to Moon River Ranch for their perfect, rustic wedding and our guests love spending time at this idyllic ranch. Moon River Ranch has 48 bedrooms and will accommodate groups of over 100 people.
Hotel / Lodge operations management, provide exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests, and ensure that we meet our financial goals.
Your job will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and guests to ensure an excellent experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including buildings and amenities.
- Conduct marketing activities to attract new customers.
- Hire and manage resort employees.
- Prepare, manage, and analyze the operational budget of the resort.
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the resort and ensure that it is clean and attractive.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
- Analyze, prepare, and manage the operational budget of the resort to improve its profitability.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus but not required. Will consider a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience in a Retreat, Hotel, or Lodging setting is required.
- Strong operations skills and a thorough understanding of the complexities of this position.
- At least one year of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or hotel / lodge reservations booking preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans, and paid vacations and holidays.
To apply: Forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Resort Ranch Jobs, Sales / Marketing Ranch Jobs, Wedding / Event Ranch Jobs