We are primarily a calf preconditioning facility. Care for just weaned calves is the primary responsibility. Secondarily, assistance is needed in developing our guest ranch operation/facilities. Finally, general ranch work; fencing, operating all types of ranch/construction equipment and working with customers.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Working with and doctoring sick cattle.
- Background in general herd health, drugs.
- Horse riding/roping experience.
- Horse health/farrier experience.
- Outgoing personality and customer communication skills.
- Equipment operation, tractors, skid steers, welder, fencing tools and others.
- Equipment maintenance and normal mechanical skills, minor repair skills, basic welding, etc.
- As would be expected this is a physical position.
Salary and Benefits:
- Based on experience
- House with all bills paid
- Company vehicle
- Potential Health insurance stipend after 1 year of employment
- While this is a seven day a week operation weekend hours are typically minimal.
- Women and men considered equally
- Verifiable ranch work history.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Someone that is a self-starter and can work with little to no supervision.
- Basic computer and record keeping skills.
- Must have references.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit our website here: http://www.libertyranchoutdoors.com/