Alta Vista Ranch
A couple would be ideal. The job would be full time with a house and basic utilities provided. Experience will determine salary.
Must have references which can be checked, a valid driver’s license, and pass a background check.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Maintenance on buildings and yards
• Assist with hunting/ family/ guest relations
• Maintain an intensive supplemental feeding program for deer and photo blinds
• Predator control of feral hogs and coyotes
• Clean up and beautification of ranch
• Maintenance and upkeep of ranch equipment, vehicles, and facilities
• Fence construction, repair, and maintenance
• Provide excellent customer service to family and guests
• Ability to keep a positive attitude and work weekends when needed.
• Assist with any and all other ranch activities as assigned by ranch management to aid in the development and startup process of ranching and wildlife operations
• Ability to be available 24 hours per day (on call for questions, emergencies, etc.).
• Bilingual, English / Spanish
• Operation and maintenance of equipment
• Ability to accurately solve problems
• Ability to work established work schedule
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, officials, and the public
• Ability to consider safety in all decisions
• Ability to create a hospitable environment
• Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities
• Ability to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position
• Must be a team player and possess excellent communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing, the ability to be an approved driver for the company and to safely operate vehicles
• Must have the ability to traverse rough terrain and work independently in harsh conditions
Room & Board provided for the right candidate(s)
Contact with resume & cover letter:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden