Groundskeeper job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clears debris and maintains drives, paths, and walkways in safe condition
- Cuts grass, maintains lawns, trims around trees, flowerbeds, walkways, etc.
- Perform lawn duties using walking type and/or riding lawn mower, edger, weed eater, leaf vacuum, blower, hedge trimmer, utility carts, etc.
- Maintains pool area keeping it clean of tree, leaf debris
- Maintains, services, cleans and properly stores lawn and/or other equipment
- Routinely check and maintain chemicals in pool and spa at recommended PH levels
- Clean and maintain boats, 4-wheelers and vehicles in ready to use condition
- Perform routine equipment checks to ensure timer and sprinkler systems are in sync and working properly. Replace parts as needed.
- Routinely look for and report items that require attention and/or repairs
- Maintain outside lights and timers to ensure they are working properly
- Perform minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, etc., as needed and directed
- Able to perform manual labor in outdoor environment
- Self-motivated, hard working, energetic in a busy work environment
- Courteous, friendly, polite personality
- Good people skills
- Caring attitude, pride in work and property
- Familiar with basic tools for grounds-keeping and handyman chores
Candidates should speak and understand basic English, have a high school or equivalent education, a current driver’s license plus a good driving record and references. In addition, strong work ethic, good organization skills and flexible nature are desired.
Pre-employment background check and drug test are required. Selected candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID by first day of employment. This is a salaried position with benefits (medical/dental), 401k with match, paid vacation and holidays. Housing will be considered.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.