Ranch Manager needed
Up to $100k per year – DOE for Qualified Candidates
Beautiful private guest ranch called Flathead River Ranch located near Glacier National Park on 127 acres is seeking a hands-on Guest Ranch Manager in the Whitefish/Kalispell area. You will be managing a team of three on a non-working ranch (no cattle or horses). May choose to live in the unfurnished manager’s house on site or off-site.
**YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO THE WHITEFISH / KALISPELL AREA**
**TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR RESUME**
**PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER**
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision and direction to two staff members
- Deadwood tree removal with a chain saw
- General maintenance and care of cars, trucks, snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, and all equipment
- Ground maintenance – lawn mowing, gardening and flower beds
- Property maintenance – buildings, roadways, snow-removal and fencing
- Purchasing of tools, equipment, and materials
- 10+ years relevant hands-on experience working as a Ranch Manager on a ranch
- Willingness to perform all job duties
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of construction, plumbing, and electrical
- Experience using a chain saw
- Reliable transportation
- No children are allowed
- Only small dogs or in-door cats are allowed if you choose to live on-site
The Ranch Manager’s house includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is one queen-size bed in one of the bedrooms. There are washer/dryer hookups, but you must bring your own washer and dryer. The refrigerator is included.
Medical insurance and 401K plan available. Must pass a drug screen and background check.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs