Applicant will work for a private landowner. Duties will include conduct and planning of wildlife management on a 1,200-acre property in East Texas. The applicant will be responsible for the care and use of equipment and farm machinery. The position is responsible for but not limited to annual planting of wildlife food plots, water regulation of waterfowl impoundments, and other habitat improvement projects, maintenance of hunting blinds, guiding hunters, maintaining harvest records and data, and assisting other staff in daily management activities. The position will also work closely with other personnel as directed by the property owner.
- Must have a ranch and wildlife or agricultural background
- Must have experience and be knowledgeable in the safe operation of farm tractors and standard farming machinery and implements, boats and motors, chainsaws and other heavy equipment.
- Computer skills important
- Must be in good health and capable of heavy physical work in extreme heat.
- A pleasant personality and ability to get along with all people with different personality traits
- Ability to maintain working relationship with supervisors, peers and their guests
- General knowledge of hunting and fishing skills is a must
- Must have good work habits including being effective, efficient, reliable and ability to follow instructions
- Must be trustworthy with no criminal record or convictions and willing to undergo an investigative background check.
Benefits: Salary, housing, Ranch truck
This is a full-time position which will be considered primary employment.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.