XL Angus Ranch (XLAR)
WANTED – HELP MANAGING BLACK ANGUS CATTLE RANCH – CENTRAL WYOMING
Ranch located in the heart of Central Wyoming is looking for an experienced, self-motivated individual to help manage our family owned seedstock cattle ranch.
Successful candidate should have:
- 10 + years experience of solid cow/calf knowledge including breeding, calving, health management (vaccine protocols, nutrition, doctoring, behavior and diagnostic), record keeping and herd management.
- Practical knowledge to maintain and operate heavy equipment, tools, land, irrigation, fences, barns, other general ranch maintenance as well as implement any new improvement.
- Horsemanship and low stress animal handling skills
- Positive , forward thinking team player with strong work ethic
- Experience in genetics, fixed-time AI and embryology a plus!
Benefits include housing, work truck and health insurance stipend. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and references to our email.
Email Address Hidden