Scott Murdock Trailer Sales
Murdock Trailers is looking for a Professional Salesman.
Scott Murdock Trailer Sales is a family-owned retail dealership specializing in the sale and service of horse, livestock and flatbed trailers. We are currently looking to fill a full-tie Sales Representative position. This is a customer facing position requiring constant interaction with our customer base. The candidate must be willing to work on Saturday with Sunday off and one day off during the week. Skill and requirements for this position include but are not limited to the following.
- Selling horse, livestock and flatbed trailers to retail customers
- Prepare all documents related to the sale, strong computer skills
- Work with finance companies to obtain retail financing and complete all paperwork necessary for funding
- Prepare trailers prior to customer pick up, includes cleaning and checking all components to ensure safety and customer satisfaction
- Willing to travel up to 1 week at a time to industry related trade shows and events
- Confidentiality, attention to detail, thoroughness are a must
- Spanish speaking is a plus, not a requirement
- Base salary plus commission to start, transition to 100% commission
To apply: Forward your bio & resume to our email address, or call Steve Burnett at phone number provided.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.