Rock Creek Cattle Company
Wranglers require excellent horsemanship abilities and advanced riding skills, proven guests service skills and the desire to work long hard days in a hands-on environment.
- Excellent customer service, self-management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail/ability to see tasks to completion in a timely manner
- Familiarity with and desire to learn new methods for equine handling, behavior, care, feeding
- Responsible, trusting and honest behavior
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
- Strong love for the outdoors and a desire to immerse oneself in it
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with clients
- Positive, fun attitude while maintaining a professional manner
- Desire to work with all types of people (adults and children)
- Ability to combine a strong work ethic with a good sense of humor
A wrangler is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for their guests by maintaining healthy horses, a safe riding environment via thorough communication and instruction, and a fun riding environment by appearing relaxed while remaining attentive. Their enthusiasm for and immersion in Western culture, horses and cattle is the key to success for Rock Creek Cattle Company. They are dedicated to actively promoting and positively representing Rock Creek Cattle Company.
Responsibilities and Requirements Include (Not limited to):
- Daily horse care, saddling and tack maintenance
- Taking out rides
- Basic ranch maintenance (minor fence work, grounds keeping, ensuring a tidy appearance)
- Moderate riding skills
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Professional and personal references
- Cell phone
- Flexible schedule and availability (including Holidays and weekends)
- Must represent Rock Creek Cattle Company in a positive and professional manner
This position provides: Housing ($300 per month), uniform (3 work shirts & jacket), one meal a day, and tips.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
View website here: https://www.rockcreekcattlecompany.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden