Branded Rock Canyon Ranch
Job Announcement – Hospitality Manager
Job Category: Full Time 40+ hours per week
Travel Required: The worksite is in a remote location on county-maintained gravel roads, and requires employee to have access to reliable vehicle transport. AWD or 4×4 capabilities are highly advised. Nearest towns: DeBeque, CO (20 miles), Parachute, CO (31 miles), Grand Junction, CO (51 miles).
Compensation: Salary, starting at $45,000 or BOE and certifications you can bring to the team immediately.
-Paid time-off; medical, dental, vision and 401k options
-Staff discount on ProShop retail items (non-firearm).
Other Benefits available after 30 days of continuous employment:
-Option to participate in ranch wildlife management hunts for deer and elk.
-Discretionary gratuity from guests
Starting Date: Immediate upon finding suitable candidate
Worksite Description: Branded Rock Canyon is a 15,000 acre private guest ranch in western Colorado. We offer world class luxury accommodations and superb western hospitality for our guests. The ranch is a popular destination for corporate and private group retreats. Our activity program includes precision shooting and hunting courses, fishing, 4×4 touring, horseback riding, wingshooting, and other outdoor activities. Typical group sizes are 15-30 guests, averaging 4 nights. Our facility includes 14 primary guest rooms at our Homestead Lodge and Guesthouse, and 5 additional guest rooms in our overflow cabin housing. Busy season runs early April – end of December, with winter months reserved for smaller groups and maintenance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Schedule, organize, and direct hospitality staff team during daily operations, and participate in shifts serving or bartending staff as guest numbers demand.
- Oversee and inspect guest lodging, kitchen, meal areas, and grounds for appearance and cleanliness.
- Ensure company standards for housekeeping, decor, chef services, and guest services are exceeding expectations
- Supervise and evaluate hospitality staff team
- Ensure guest supplies, liquor and other F&B supplies are in-stock. Create purchase orders for low-inventory items.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors utilized in guest services such as chef team, massage therapists and estheticians.
- Assist GM in handling reservation inquiries and confirming bookings. Coordinate the timely distribution and return of all necessary guest information forms and completed paperwork prior to deadlines.
- Ensure the proper handling and greeting of all VIP and Special Attention Guests and that all guest services requests are met prior to their arrival.
- Work in conjunction with Housekeeping and Maintenance/Operations departments to implement an effective guest room preventative maintenance schedule.
- Support and enforce all ranch operating and safety policies and procedures
- Act as Manager on Duty when scheduled by GM
- Coordinate with General Manager to recruit and train new hospitality personnel as needed.
- Participate in the coordination of property renovations and capital improvement projects in partnership with the GM, Ownership and Operations/Maintenance departments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Ownership and GM.
- Minimum high school level or equivalent education
- Required: 2+ years experience in guest services and/or hospitality management
- Current Colorado Food Handling certification
- Exceptional people skills, with an energetic and outgoing positive attitude. Ability to effectively communicate oral and written English language.
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays when/if necessary to meet deadlines or care for guests.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Be able to easily interact and maintain professionalism with other staff team members or ranch contractors.
- The desire to dedicate your time and energy to turning our guest ranch into an award- winning facility.
- Ability to use MS Word & Excel (or Mac Pages/Numbers), email, and phone skills to complete your tasks and communicate.
- General knowledge of marketing and social media plamorms
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who can complete tasks and make decisions without constant supervision.
- Must be able to take directives from male or female supervisors. Proof of USA citizenship. If you are not a citizen of the USA, you must provide proof of Green Card or work VISA.
- Must have valid driver’s license and personal transportation suitable for area roads and weather conditions.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 pounds
To apply: Please apply by sending your current resume and cover letter by email. In-person applications will NOT be accepted. This property requires advance reservation for all visits.
Visit website here: https://brandedrockcanyon.com/
Email Address Hidden