Canyon Madness Ranch
A 14,000-acre operational ranch in remote Northeastern New Mexico is seeking a candidate for an administrative assistant with some additional hospitality and marketing duties. The ranch has a newly developed lodge for hospitality purposes with the busy season running usually from April through October, featuring horseback riding, shooting ranges, ATV/UTVs, hiking, rock climbing, hunting, fishing and more. This is truly an immense wonderland for the right kind of business-minded outdoor enthusiast. The ideal candidate would have a strong managerial and hospitality ability as well as the ability to help with marketing our facility and interacting with guests upon arrival. Any ranching skills such as fencing, horse experience, equipment operation, etc. being a very desirable ability.
- Guest relations (16 guest capacity) – greeting the guests, attending to any special requests while the guests are on site, and other hospitality duties as needed
- Marketing of the ranch and lodging facilities to help grow the business
- Assisting each department with organizing various business documents and coordinating purchases
- Assist with communication between ranch staff and corporate office
- Assist with purchasing and inventory control
- Light project management duties to ensure our grant programs and capital expenditure projects stay on track
- Help establish and enforce policies and procedures to ensure efficient ranch operations
- Compiling HR Documents in accordance with corporate guidance for the occasional new hire
- Must possess a general knowledge of business processes and low-level bookkeeping/record keeping duties.
- Occasionally assist with ranch related activities if needed
The position is located Northeastern New Mexico, but given the remote location, those with younger children may be hard pressed to find adequate schools/education. This is a full-time position with the intentions of the proper candidate having the ability to help grow our ranch and identify additional sources of revenue such as special events, corporate retreats and other one-off vacation experiences. The ideal candidate would be willing to work for a base salary plus commission from additional revenue brought into the ranch whether through guest bookings, special events or other forms of revenue as determined by management.
Housing, food, and utilities are provided to all ranch employees. Health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, and 401k matching are available after a probationary period. Initial pay range of $2500-3500 per month with additional tips, as well as bonuses and commissions paid periodically throughout the year on a performance basis. Total compensation package including housing, food and utilities equate to roughly $60,000-72,000 per year with the benefits of food, utilities and housing provided on a non-taxable basis. You will only pay normal payroll and income taxes on monetary income of $2,500-$3,500 per month plus any additional income in the form of bonuses or commissions.
This is a truly unique opportunity for the right person who enjoys a challenge and likes the idea of helping to grow a new and well-funded business to achieve its full potential.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://canyonmadnessranch.com/
Email Address Hidden