Hawley Mountain Guest Ranch
Our Housekeeping role is responsible for overall cleanliness of lodge, cabins, and laundry house.
- Daily- Clean and clear tables and counters, clean bathrooms, do dishes, and sweep and mop floor after breakfast.
- Weekly- Scrub lodge floor, dust, wash windows, straighten library and other areas, and clean furniture.
Guest rooms and cabins:
- Daily- Clean bathrooms and sweep floors, make beds and empty wastebaskets. Replace towels if requested.
- Midweekly- Change towels and pillowcases.
- Weekly- Change all bedding for new guests, thoroughly clean rooms and bathrooms, mop all floors in lodge, lodge units, and cabins.
- Maintain and clean equipment and floors, and do daily laundry as needed.
- There may be other tasks requiring total ranch help such as general cleanup of premises, cleaning ranch vehicles, hauling trash or firewood, etc.
Preferred candidates should be available from May 15th 2020 to October 10th 2020
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Our website: https://www.hawleymountain.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden