Lazy L&B Ranch
The historic Lazy L&B is a family owned and operated ranch with a maximum capacity of 35 guests per week. We live and work as a family while creating incredible memories for our guests and for ourselves!
We expect our staff to have excellent communication and people skills and a willingness to work long hours.
- Daily cleaning/sanitizing of lodge, guest/pool washrooms, pool area and laundry
- Weekly turnovers and laundering linens
- Pitch in and help out as needed with other miscellaneous ranch jobs e.g.: children's activities, ranch store, kitchen duties, etc.
- Meal set-up/tear down and serving in dining room, around campfire or on back porch
- Greeting guests and waiting tables
- Dish washing and various other kitchen chores
- Cleaning dining room/kitchen areas
- Pitch in and help out as needed with other miscellaneous ranch jobs e.g.: children's activities, ranch store, etc.
- These positions do require some heavy lifting.
- Room and board is included. We pay a monthly salary, gratuities, and a bonus at the end of the season dependent upon performance.
- Our season runs from mid-May to mid-September.
- Candidates with experience and that can work the whole season will be given preference. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking and riding incredible and diverse terrain.
- Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park are less than 2 hours from the ranch so easy to explore on days off.
How to Apply: Please email resume, references and a photo (optional).
Visit website here: https://www.lazylb.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden