What you will do:
We are seeking energetic hunting camp staff for seasonal full time employment during the months of December, January and February. We’ll provide RV housing, meals prepared by a gourmet chef and a competitive salary. You are welcome to bring your own RV and we’ll provide full hook up at no cost to you.
Schedule: Seven (7) days/week, hours will vary. Flexibility is very important, weekends, early mornings and late evenings will be required.
As Grounds Maintenance Staff you will:
• Prepare buildings and grounds to be open for guests.
• Clean game brought in by hunters.
• Feed, water and care for 10 – 30 hunting dogs including cleaning kennels.
• Cut and stack wood for fireplaces.
• Maintain and fill skeet machines and deer feeders.
• Fuel and shuttle trucks to and from airports.
As Housekeeping Staff you will:
• Clean the main lodge, cabins, bathrooms and kitchen including taking out the garbage, changing and washing linens.
• Assist the chef with meal prep, dining room set up, serving meals, stocking the pantry and refrigerators.
• Maintain inventory of cleaning and bathroom supplies.
• Shop weekly for meal prep as directed by the chef and as needed for other household items.
Who you are:
This could be an ideal role for couples or teams who enjoy working and living together.
• You are a reliable, dependable, team player
• You are a self-motivated and have a good work ethic
• You have a “can do” attitude
• You have proven organizational skills and attention to detail
• You are friendly and patient with guest requests
• You have a love of the outdoors, caring for animals and willingness to work in sometimes harsh weather
Housing not provided – RV’s and trailer welcome, though
Please send resume & cover letter to:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden