Live-in, adult caretaker(s) for equine rescue needed for horses, facilities and property. This candidate will assist in the daily care of the property and live on-site.
The ideal adult candidate(s) will have experience with equines and have good people skills.
Must be able to lift 60 lbs, no physical limitations and have a reliable vehicle.
- animal handling (prefer horse experience but not necessary)
- Daily (x 3) feedings, turning horses out and back as necessary
- Cleaning and filling of all water buckets
- Clean stalls, care of grounds, and other maintenance duties.
- Maintaining the facility, building fences and weeding/cleaning of property
- Handling foals, mares, stallions and other horses
- Lifting, stacking and distributing bales of hay
- And other miscellaneous ranch skills
PM with the following information:
- Summary of horse-related experience, if any
- 2 personal references and
- a working phone number
- Non-smoking, drug-free environment
- Must have reliable transportation
Interested candidates, please forward bio & resume to our email address.