Arabela Land and Cattle
We are looking for a live-in couple for ranch work, handyman, groundskeeping and housekeeping in Arabela, New Mexico.
If you would love to live in the forest environment, you need to check out Arabela Land and Cattle!
The positions include year-round living quarters (4 bedroom) and all utilities paid (electricity, internet, cable tv and phone).
Need a valid driver’s license, a vehicle will also be provided.
Here are some responsibilities including but not limited to:
- General handyman and building tasks for needed repairs including plumbing, carpentry and basic electrical.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery including a small tractor, ATV, etc.
- Care of livestock.
- Building and repairing of fences.
- General cleaning of the buildings on property.
- Occasional assistance with guests as needed
We offer full-time employment with competitive pay and benefits to include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, and holiday pay. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all our employees.
Must be legal resident, US citizen or have valid work permit.
We are family owned and operated which makes for a great work environment!
Pay is dependent on experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Assist Manager with other duties, as necessary.
To apply, forward bio & resume to email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: http://arabelaland.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples/Teams