Serenity Springs Ranch
Serenity Springs Ranch is a 14-acre retreat nestled in the rolling hills of Georgetown, CA. It is a full time, year-round family run nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide foster children and their families a fun and educational environment where they can build lasting and meaningful bonds and relationships.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Live-in, Full-Time Position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs any work necessary on a 14-acre ranch. Animal husbandry, agriculture, mechanical, and handyman duties.
- Must love animals
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Reliable, hardworking, honest are encouraged to apply
- Must be in good physical condition, able to bend lift, and walk fast paced throughout the day
- Must be willing to pass a background check and drug screening
- Ability to work as a self starter
- Must be clean with self and surroundings
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changes in task and priorities and use sound judgment
- Possess time, organization, stress management skills
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and moral standards
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Reliable transportation is helpful but not necessary
- Willingness to do whatever needs to be done for ranch
Compensation: Fair wage every week dependent upon experience. This position is non-benefited at this time. Lodging is typically one of our onsite trailers. This includes all utilities, and free WiFi. Meals are not included at this time, except for an occasional cooked meal. The break room is stocked with some essentials such as coffee, tea and condiments. There is a grocery store and a few restaurants within walking distance.
*If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to our email. Please write “Ranch Hand and your name” in the subject line.
Email Address Hidden