Bell Cross Ranch
Privately owned, high-end guest ranch is seeking a Lodge Manager to assist the V.P. of Ranch Operations.
The Lodge Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the facility up to and including:
- Training and supervising seasonal help
- Hiring and working with vendors
- Providing a welcoming environment for guests, with high standards of hospitality
- Admin functions include some bookkeeping, inventory, food and beverage ordering etc. – must have general PC skills (Word and Excel)
- Maintain smooth operating standards of service, meals and overseeing housekeeping to meet the owners’ expectations
- Cooking / kitchen help
- Great interpersonal skills
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in Lodge
This is a demanding and fast paced job which requires attentiveness, good communication skills and the desire to learn. Salary based upon experience. On-site housing provided.
To apply: Applicants must have a current driver’s license and be able to pass a background check. Please respond to our email address with an introduction and resume that highlights any relevant ranch or hospitality experience.
Email Address Hidden
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.