Shadow Creek Ranch
Currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician with Fly Fishing Guide experience to fill vacancy on a 6,000 acre Shared Amenity Ranch near Silverthorne, CO.
Currently we have 9 homes plus our Ranch infrastructure to maintain. We are looking for an individual able to bring our maintenance program to the next level and to provide an exceptional service to our Homeowners.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in light construction, property maintenance and operating equipment ensuring that the Company’s equipment and Individual homes are kept in good working order. This person also will serve as a Fly Fishing Guide for Owners and Guests to fish on 22 back country ponds. Must possess a mentoring disposition and be able to conduct one on one Fly Fishing techniques.
Responsible for daily maintenance and upkeep of all HOA/Ranch facilities and Owner homes.
Salary: $40K-$60K BOE
- Skilled in painting, drywall repair and construction
- Requires 5 years experience in construction and/or facilities maintenance
- Must live within Grand or Summit Counties in Colorado
- Skilled in building trades/repair
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- No past criminal history
- Fly Fishing Guide experience
- Proficient in Knot tying
- Broad knowledge of fish species/identification
- Clear driving record and subject to background check and drug screening
Please contact us with bio & resume: [email protected]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden