Individual or Couples welcome; On-Site Living with your animals an Option
Knowledge of horses important.
Manage supplies for feeding, equipment maintenance, fencing, and managing other labor as needed.
• Horse feeding
• Stall cleaning
• Manure spreading
• Arena grooming
• Fence (board, non-climb, & electric) repairs & additions
• Field and Lawn mowing
• Weed spraying
• Pasture harrowing
• Yard work
• Out building repairs and additions
• Basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical
• 2 tractors, implements, lawnmower, weed eaters, water pumps, pressure washer, paint sprayer… etc.
• Domestic, and other miscellaneous, work can be available depending upon applicant(s)
Located on the west side of the Cascade Mountains in SW Washington, our 200-acre ranch is rural with quick access to fishing, hunting, lakes, rivers, hiking, trail riding, camping and other outdoor activities yet minutes to town and Interstate 5 to Portland and Seattle.
Applicants under consideration must consent to background and drug test.
Contact us with bio & resume
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden